General Information About Delgado Community College
Delgado Community College prepares students from diverse backgrounds to attain their educational, career and personal goals, to think critically, to demonstrate leadership, and to be productive and responsible citizens
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 21,449 Native American 155 Asian 702 African American 8,232 Hispanic 1,394 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 8,965 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0