General Information About Delta School of Business and Technology
The mission of Delta School of Business and Technology is to recruit, train, retain, graduate, and assist in placing students with the job skills that are in demand by employers and who have a work ethic that will promote success.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 420 Native American 3.0 Asian 1.0 African American 183.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 453 Enrolled FullTime Graduates