General Information About Denham Springs Beauty School
The mission of Denham Springs Beauty College is to provide a course of instruction that will equip and prepare students to meet all of the requirements to become licensed cosmetologists or licensed manicurists.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 115 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 6 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 84 Enrolled FullTime Graduates