General Information About Eastern College of Health Vocations
Eastern University is a Christian university dedicated through teaching and learning, scholarship, service, spiritual formation, student development and stewardship to the preparation of undergraduate, theological and graduate students for thoughtful and productive lives of Christian faith, leadership and service. Achievement of that mission requires that the university manage effectively and justly the resources with which it is entrusted and that students
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 203 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 75 Enrolled FullTime Graduates