General Information About Gretna Career College
Gretna Career College strives to prepare students to become competent technicians for entry and intermediate level positions in Nursing and Computer Technology. Our primary objective is to promote self-esteem and to develop the maximum potential of each student by providing quality career training in a professional environment. The college seeks to graduate every student that begins career training.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 234 Native American 2 Asian 0 African American 207 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 135 Enrolled FullTime Graduates