General Information About ITI Technical College
The primary objective of the College is to fill the voicational void that exists at the postsecondary educational level. Provide an environment that will prepare the student for the demands of the high-tech age. To furnish the technical field with professionally trained, knowledgeable, sought-after graduates, thereby enabling them to become successful and productive in their community and vocation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 443 Native American 0 Asian 6 African American 183 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 452 Enrolled FullTime Graduates