General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Baton Rouge
At an ITT Technical Institute, career preparation begins long before graduation. Assistance is offered on job-seeking and job-keeping skills and techniques. In addition, you are advised of entry-level job openings and interview opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 307 Percent Admitted 38% Men Admitted 41% Women Admitted 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 782 Native American 3.0 Asian 5.0 African American 401.0 Hispanic 16.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 538 Enrolled FullTime Graduates