General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Baton Rouge
At an ITT Technical Institute, career preparation begins long before graduation. Assistance is offered on job-seeking and job-keeping skills and techniques. In addition, you are advised of entry-level job openings and interview opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 307 Percent Admitted 38% Men Admitted 41% Women Admitted 34% Full Time Retention Rate %
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $17,148 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 782 Native American 3 Asian 5 African American 401 Hispanic 16 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 538 Enrolled FullTime Graduates