General Information About John Jay Beauty College
John Jay has just concluded an unprecedented twenty-three years as President of Intercoiffure, an organization which sets and mantains the standards of elite salons throughout the world. He was also the Vice-president of Intercoiffure Worldwide. For his work and in recognition of his talent, he has been elected to Intercoiffure’s “Hall Of Fame”, the Clairol Haircolorists Council, The North American Hairstyling Lifetime Achievement Award and voted one of the Top Ten Salons by Salon Today.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 26 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 7 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 39 Enrolled FullTime Graduates