General Information About Jonesville Beauty School
THE SCHOOL'S GOAL IS TO SUCCESSFULLY PREPARE STUDENTS ENROLLED AND PURSUING CAREER GOALS IN COSMETOLOGY AND OR RELATED FIELDS TO ACHIEVE LICENSURE FOR THE SELECTED COURSE OF STUDY. WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE QUALITY EDUCATION, SKILLED PROFESSIONALS FOR AREA COSMETOLOGY BUSINESSES AND TO ACCOMMODATE THE SENIOR MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY. THE SCHOOL'S OBJECTIVE IS TO SUCCESSFULLY PREPARE GRADUATES FOR JOB LEVEL ENTRY POSITIONS AND TO PERFORM SKILLS TO COMMENSURATE WITH THE EVER-CHANGING PROFESSIONAL DEMANDS.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 56 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 27.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 33 Enrolled FullTime Graduates