General Information About L E Fletcher Technical Community College
Fletcher Technical Community College is an open-admission, two-year public institution of higher education dedicated to offering quality, cost-effective, technical programs and academic courses to the citizens of south Louisiana for the purpose of preparing individuals for immediate employment, career advancement, and future learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,485 Native American 117.0 Asian 23.0 African American 542.0 Hispanic 58.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,041 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0