General Information About Louisiana Delta Community College-Tallulah Campus
Students come to the Louisiana Technical College (LTC) from a variety of backgrounds, but they have these things in common: They are motivated, love a challenge, and want to succeed. Region 8 campuses offer courses and programs that teach high demand skills needed to get a job, to cross-train for different positions, or to retrain for a 21st Century career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 38%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 776 Native American 3.0 Asian 4.0 African American 538.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 232 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0