General Information About New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
The mission of New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary is to equip leaders to fulfill the Great Commission and the Great Commandments through the local church and its ministries.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Southern Baptist
- Eligible students' federally guaranteed loans may be deferred while enrolled.
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Post-master's certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 352 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,511 Native American 22 Asian 75 African American 448 Hispanic 170 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 302 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 842