General Information About Northshore Technical College-Sullivan Main Campus
The mission of Northshore Technical College is to provide relevant technical and academic education needed by individuals to make informed and meaningful occupational choices, to train and retrain individuals to qualify for employment in existing or potential occupational fields, and to mesh in a system of articulation with secondary and postsecondary technical colleges/higher education institutions to continue training and to upgrade skills and education credentials of the workforce.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,144 Native American 18 Asian 10 African American 660 Hispanic 40 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 840 Enrolled FullTime Graduates