General Information About Omega Institute of Cosmetology
Omega Institute of Cosmetology strives to achieve the highest level of training for a group of learners who have the ability to benefit from the programs. In a professional atmosphere students will establish self-confidence, development of positive teamwork with co-workers and will be prepared for the field of cosmetology arts and sciences and/or unrelated fields. Omega prepares students to pass the La. State Board examination.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 94 Native American 4 Asian 1 African American 7 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 72 Enrolled FullTime Graduates