General Information About Our Lady of Holy Cross College
Our Lady of Holy Cross College participates in the teaching mission of the Catholic Church through the heritage and charisma of the Marianites of Holy Cross. The administration, staff, and faculty educate the minds and the hearts of the students through dedicated service and innovative teaching methods. All are challenged to seek truth, goodness and beauty through critical thinking, research and dialogue. Called to be a prophetic presence in an ever-changing world, the college community shares its spiritual, material, and educational resources with all.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Roman Catholic
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,714 Native American 11 Asian 46 African American 407 Hispanic 66 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 594 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 67