General Information About South Central Louisiana Technical College-Young Memorial Campus
The mission of the Louisiana Technical College Greater Bayou Area Region 3 is to prepare Louisiana's citizens for improved quality of life, workforce success, and continued learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,576 Native American 80 Asian 75 African American 1,119 Hispanic 245 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 671 Enrolled FullTime Graduates