General Information About South Louisiana Beauty College
Our purpose and overall objective at South Louisiana Beauty College is to provide world class Cosmetology, Manicuring and Instructor training. Our staff is committed to the pursuit of excellence while respecting diversity and achieving satisfaction with the success of our students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 82 Native American 1.0 Asian 1.0 African American 31.0 Hispanic 2.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 49 Enrolled FullTime Graduates