General Information About Sowela Technical Community College
Sowela Technical Community College empowers students in transfer, career and technical education to excel as globally competitive citizens through state-of-the-art learning experiences.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,621 Native American 20.0 Asian 16.0 African American 761.0 Hispanic 36.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,700 Enrolled FullTime Graduates