General Information About Stevensons Academy of Hair Design
Stevenson's Academy of Hair Design provide students with a quality education and the opportunity to achieve career success in Cosmetology Arts and Sciences, related fields and unrelated fields. It also offers students the chance to be well trained in a profession that can realize financial security, recognition, and independence. Those who are willing to be taught, and understand that success belongs to those who plan and persevere, are excellent candidates for Stevenson's Academy of Hair Design.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 135 Native American 1 Asian 1 African American 126 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 62 Enrolled FullTime Graduates