General Information About Colby College
Colby College gives students a broad acquaintance with human knowledge, an array of intellectual tools, experience as active participants in a diverse community of scholars, and opportunities to engage the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 4,519 Percent Admitted 34% Men Admitted 31% Women Admitted 36% Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 640 720 Math 640 710 Writing 630 710
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 28 31 English 27 33 Math 27 32 Writing 28 33
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,013 Native American 10.0 Asian 160.0 African American 43.0 Hispanic 56.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,825 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0