General Information About Mr Bernards School of Hair Fashion Inc
Our primary mission is to develop a person who will succeed in the field of Cosmetology. WE are determined to instill the necessity for PROFESSIONALISM in each of our students. We continually strive to keep abreast of verying demands which reflect the trends of this profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 149 Native American 2 Asian 0 African American 4 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 91 Enrolled FullTime Graduates