General Information About Seacoast Career Schools-Sanford Campus
Seacoast Career Schools trains individuals for allied health and business administration and massage therapy career opportunities. Seacoast Career Schools will continue to develop and operate a variety of courses and programs designed to train students for entry-level positions which provide opportunities for growth and advancement
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 674 Native American 6.0 Asian 5.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 9.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 298 Enrolled FullTime Graduates