General Information About Spa Tech Institute
Our mission is to provide every student with the skills and inspiration needed to become successful professionals in the fields of Holistic Health, Cosmetology and Spa Services.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 236 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 5 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 129 Enrolled FullTime Graduates