General Information About York County Community College
York County Community College provides academic, career, and transfer programs while serving to advance cultural, economic, and workforce development in York County and the state of Maine.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $3,002 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,040
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $689,776 Other Federal Grants $70,031 Scholarships & Fellowships $946,010 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $495,328 Average Grant Dollars Issued $76,800 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $473,005
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,811 Native American 14 Asian 25 African American 11 Hispanic 23 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 605 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0