General Information About Aesthetics Institute of Cosmetology
The mission of the Institute is to develop and train students for gainful employment in the field of cosmetology, by offering them theoretical and practical training, preparing them for the Maryland State Licensing Examination, and providing them basic knowledge and skills to start a career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 63 Native American 0 Asian 20 African American 22 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 23 Enrolled FullTime Graduates