General Information About All-State Career School
All State Career School was founded to provide you with the quality training necessary to meet your career objectives in many of the largest industries in the country ranging from Healthcare and trades to transportation. Many of the high demand industries have long recognized the need for professionally trained employees. By today’s rigid standards, the old "trial and error" and on-the-job training methods are unacceptable. There’s a better way!
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 400 Percent Admitted 94% Men Admitted 95% Women Admitted 92% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,630 Native American 7.0 Asian 10.0 African American 1,178.0 Hispanic 38.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 394 Enrolled FullTime Graduates