General Information About Baltimore International College
The mission of Baltimore International College, a regionally accredited, independent college, is to provide students with the education and experience they need to pursue progressive careers within the international hospitality industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $27,390 Room & Board Charge $10,320 Books & Supplies Cost $2,250 Dorm Capacity 83
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 664 Native American 4 Asian 20 African American 283 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 456 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 15