General Information About Baltimore International College
The mission of Baltimore International College, a regionally accredited, independent college, is to provide students with the education and experience they need to pursue progressive careers within the international hospitality industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 46%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 664 Native American 4 Asian 20 African American 283 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 456 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 15