General Information About Baltimore Studio of Hair Design
To provide basic training to men and women who desire to enter the world of Cosmetology and Nail Technology and to effectively prepare our students for the successful completion of the Maryland State Boards exams as well as to prepare for an entry level position in a salon or job related field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 105 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 103 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 72 Enrolled FullTime Graduates