General Information About Blades School of Hair Design
It is the mission of Blades School of Hair Design to prepare our students for the professional world of cosmetology. It is our responsibility to train students in accordance with the regulations of the State of Maryland, in skills and techniques of beautification. The instructors hold themselves to the highest degree of professionalism and expect the same standards from the students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 124 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 30 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 40 Enrolled FullTime Graduates