Capitol College 11301 Springfield Rd Laurel, MD 11301 Phone: (301) 369-2800
General Information About Capitol College
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 550 Percent Admitted 81% Men Admitted 82% Women Admitted 80% Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 380 510 Math 430 540
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 12 20 English 7 19 Math 15 18
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,033 Native American 5.0 Asian 57.0 African American 341.0 Hispanic 57.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 244 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 61