General Information About Carroll Community College
Carroll Community College is an innovative center of learning that focuses on the intellectual and personal development needs of the learner; promotes effective teaching; responds to and embraces an increasingly diverse and changing world; establishes a sense of community for students and those who support the student; uses institutional resources effectively; and values and promotes lifelong learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,908 Native American 13.0 Asian 70.0 African American 142.0 Hispanic 67.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,793 Enrolled FullTime Graduates