General Information About Delmarva Beauty Academy
It is the mission of Del-Mar-Va Beauty Academy to provide quality education in basic and advanced Cosmetology and Nail Technology skills. These skills will enable the students to become proficient and allow flexibility in their choice of areas to pursue in the Cosmetology profession. The Staff is highly motivated and the school networks with salons in three states to better assist the students in securing jobs.The school provides advanced technology skills through continuing education for the staff and in-house training by outside educators. The school feels confident that it is accomplishing its goals through graduate tracking and evaluations from employers and self-evaluation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 29%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 98 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 36 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 80 Enrolled FullTime Graduates