General Information About Fortis College Landover
Here at Medix School - South, we strive to prepare our students to fill the existing employment opportunities that are available within industry while developing the skills and ability that reinforces a positive self-image in each student. Our objective at Medix School - South is to ensure that the professional training we provide can be the path toward financial independence for our graduates.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 511 Native American 6 Asian 11 African American 447 Hispanic 14 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 302 Enrolled FullTime Graduates