General Information About Kaplan University-Hagerstown Campus
Kaplan College is an institution of higher education dedicated to providing quality programs that integrate the curriculum with professional skill development, empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $15,355 Room & Board Charge $4,008 Books & Supplies Cost $1,500 Dorm Capacity 250
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,279 Native American 0 Asian 6 African American 151 Hispanic 17 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 397 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0