General Information About Maple Springs Baptist Bible College and Seminary
Maple Springs Baptist Bible College and Seminary exists to educate, encourage, equip and empower emerging and existing Christ-centered leaders for the propagation of the Gospel for the Church, the local and global community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $4,590 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $250
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 186 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 180 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 12