General Information About McDaniel College
McDaniel College is a private, selective college of the liberal arts and sciences offering a life-changing education to undergraduate and graduate students. One of the first things you'll notice is the sense of community that defines McDaniel. Professors are first and foremost teachers and mentors: you'll see them cheering from the sidelines of a soccer match or chatting with students over lunch in the Pub...
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,532 Percent Admitted 79% Men Admitted 77% Women Admitted 81% Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 500 620 Math 510 610
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 21 26
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,028 Native American 21 Asian 129 African American 384 Hispanic 96 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,599 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 205