General Information About Medix School-West
Medix School is dedicated to providing comprehensive career training that enables our graduates to meet the ever-changing demands of the workplace while contributing to the betterment of the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 180 Percent Admitted 92% Men Admitted 80% Women Admitted 93% Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $19,672 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $825
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,222 Native American 5 Asian 4 African American 1,098 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 783 Enrolled FullTime Graduates