General Information About North American Trade Schools
THE PURPOSE OF NORTH AMERICAN TRADE SCHOOLS (NATS) IS TO PROVIDE, IN A PRIVATE CAREER SCHOOL SETTING, POSTSECONDARY EDUCATION THAT COMBINES COMPREHENSIVE CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION AND HANDS ON EXPERIENCE WITH PRACTICAL CAREER-ORIENTED SUCCESS SKILLS TO THOROUGHLY PREPARE EACH STUDENT FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION IN HIS OR HER CHOSEN FIELD. NATS DOES THIS BY KEEPING CURRENT WITH ADVANCES IN THE INDUSTRY.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 350 Percent Admitted 93% Men Admitted 94% Women Admitted 80% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 929 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 806 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 459 Enrolled FullTime Graduates