General Information About Sanford-Brown Institute
The mission of Sanford Brown Institute is to meet the needs of adult students and employers by providing quality, focused programs of education in allied health care and related fields tht prepare students for employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 425 Percent Admitted 60% Men Admitted 57% Women Admitted 61% Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,392 Native American 9.0 Asian 24.0 African American 1,188.0 Hispanic 52.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,009 Enrolled FullTime Graduates