General Information About Stevenson University
This is an exciting time at Stevenson University. Formerly Villa Julie College, SU is alive with a special energy of students building promising futures in an academically challenging, innovative, and student-focused environment. Committed to educating students for personal and intellectual growth, Stevenson University infuses the traditional liberal arts education with a distinct career focus. As a result, students gain the skills, knowledge, and confidence to attain their personal and career goals. Through the exciting SU concept of Learning Beyond, students explore the outside world through internships, research, and study abroad programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 4,107 Percent Admitted 57% Men Admitted 56% Women Admitted 58% Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 460 560 Math 460 570
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 24 English 18 24 Math 18 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,904 Native American 19.0 Asian 107.0 African American 652.0 Hispanic 68.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,985 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 89