General Information About Tai Sophia Institute
From a small healing arts clinic founded in 1975, Tai Sophia Institute has grown to become a preeminent academic institution for wellness-based education, clinical care, research, and public policy discourse. Our integration of eastern and western thinking has empowered and transformed individuals, organizations and communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 650 Native American 5 Asian 46 African American 63 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 176