General Information About TESST College of Technology-Towson
TESST College of Technology began offering instruction in electronics in 1957 as TESST Technology Institute. The campus was located in Hyattsville, Maryland. In December 1992, TESST expanded its reach in the Baltimore market by acquiring the Arundel Institute of Technology. In the summer of 1998, the Hyattsville and Baltimore campuses relocated to brand-new, high-tech buildings in Beltsville and Towson, Maryland
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 893 Native American 3.0 Asian 10.0 African American 633.0 Hispanic 12.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 418 Enrolled FullTime Graduates