General Information About The Fila Academy Inc
We prepare our future salon professionals to pass the State Board Exam and develop a career as a licensed professional. How we support our vision: When people come first, success will follow!
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 183 Native American 0.0 Asian 5.0 African American 26.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 41 Enrolled FullTime Graduates