General Information About Washington Bible College-Capital Bible Seminary
Washington Bible College/Capital Bible Seminary exists as an evangelical Christian, multi-denominational, and multi-ethnic educational community dedicated to preparing men and women for local and worldwide service to God and humanity. College and Seminary programs equip students with a biblical worldview and prepare them for effective vocational service and lay ministry. The educational climate emphasizes biblical content and applications, academic excellence, intellectual and spiritual maturity, leadership development, and the ability to function as productive members of a multi-cultural society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 47 Percent Admitted N/A Men Admitted 78% Women Admitted 71% Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 360 500 Math 330 490
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 16 17 English 15 16 Math 15 17
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 770 Native American 1 Asian 75 African American 355 Hispanic 25 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 171 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 76