General Information About Bard College at Simon's Rock
Simon's Rock College of Bard is a selective, private coeducational college of the liberal arts and sciences specifically designed to offer bright, highly motivated students the opportunity to begin college after the tenth or eleventh grade. At Simon's Rock, these students pursue academic programs leading to the A.A. in Liberal Arts and the B.A. in over forty concentrations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 330 Percent Admitted 85% Men Admitted 86% Women Admitted 84% Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 459 Native American 2 Asian 17 African American 33 Hispanic 21 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 370 Enrolled FullTime Graduates