General Information About Bay State School of Technology
The primary mission of the school is to provide hands on training programs that will enable students to graduate into industry as entry level technicians in their chosen field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 342 Native American 0.0 Asian 18.0 African American 74.0 Hispanic 74.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 205 Enrolled FullTime Graduates