General Information About Boston Architectural College
The BAC is committed to provide excellence in design education grounded in practice and accessible to diverse communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,468 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,516
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,877 Native American 2 Asian 80 African American 63 Hispanic 99 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 632 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 471