General Information About Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics
The mission of the Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics in Massachusetts is to offer the finest education and training in skin care, esthetics and spa therapy in the New England area. Our school envisions the esthetician and spa therapist of the 21st century as a primary force in skin health, integrating traditional and whole health care practices in a variety of settings.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 224 Native American 2 Asian 8 African American 5 Hispanic 12 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 117 Enrolled FullTime Graduates