General Information About Diman Regional Technical Institute
The mission of Diman RVTHS is to develop the unique potential of each learner by enabling students to acquire knowledge, skills, and dispositions that are needed to achieve personal, academic, vocational/technical, and civic goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 160 Percent Admitted 34% Men Admitted 29% Women Admitted 36% Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 69 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 4 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 47 Enrolled FullTime Graduates