General Information About Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics and Massage Therapy
The Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics offers unique and comprehensive programs of the highest quality. The school is committed to offering no less than the highest level of education to aspiring estheticians as they prepare to serve the public with experience nd professional skills
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 101 Native American 0.0 Asian 6.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 26 Enrolled FullTime Graduates